2011 Reads

Friday, December 30, 2011
1) Switched by Amanda Hocking
2) Torn by Amanda Hocking
3) Ascend by Amanda Hocking
4) The Clearing by Heather Davis
5) Whispers of Light by Jennifer DeLucy
6) The Haunted by Jessica Verday
7) My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
8) Dead Is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez
9) The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
10) The Classic Slum by Robert Roberts
11) The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot
12) Lost in the River of Grass by Ginny Rorby
13) Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
14) The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
15) Midnight's Wild Passion by Anna Campbell
16) Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
17) Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
18) Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer
19) Hunger by Jackie Kessler
20) The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
21) Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris
22) A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens
23) The Guardian by Margaret Mallory
24) Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
25) Matched by Ally Condie
26) Scandal in Scotland by Karen Hawkins
27) How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
28) Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
29) Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
30) Blonde With a Wand by Vicki Lewis Thompson
31) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
32) Love Story by Jennifer Echols
33) Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
24) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
25) Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson
26) The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
27) Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
28) Ordinary Men by Christopher Browning
29) Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke


*Links go to my review*

2 comments:

Daniela! said...

Hello.
How do I put on my blog one monitoring bar of the challenges which I participate such as you have in your sidebar.

Cassandra said...

@ Daniela
I use the NaNoWriMo word bar and change it to say books rather than words. If you click on one of the progress bars in the sidebar, it will take you to where you can make your own. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.