2015 Color Coded Reading Challenge

Monday, December 1, 2014
http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2014/11/2015-color-coded-challenge.html

Since I am doing 2 color challenges this year, I'm going to handle this one a little differently. The rules state that the cover color counts for this one. This selection will be based upon the color of the cover. The other challenge I'm participating in will be based upon the color being in the title.

Themes & Possible Titles:

1. Blue - The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
2. Red - Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
3. Yellow - Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd
4. Green - The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5. Brown - The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
6. Black - Marked by P C Cast & Kristen Cast
7. White - Burned by Ellen Hopkins
8. Implied Color (rainbow, plaid, stripe, etc) - I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

Finished Books:

1. Blue - Wake by Amanda Hocking
2. Red - Arrival by Chris Morphew
3. Yellow - Underground by Chris Morphew
4. Green - Mutation by Chris Morphew
5.
6.
7.
8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.