2015-2017 Monthly Mix-Up Mania Challenge

Thursday, December 4, 2014
http://mmmrc.blogspot.com/2014/12/rules-2015-2017-edition.html
J - Just One Day by Gayle Forman
A - Arrival by Chris Morphew
N - Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
U - Underground by Chris Morphew
A -
R -
Y -

F - Fallout by Chris Morphew
E - The Everyday Supermodel by Molly Sims
B - The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
R -
U -
A -
R -
Y -

M - Mutation by Chris Morphew
A -
R -
C - Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara
H -

A -
P -
R -
I -
L -

M -
A -
Y -

J -
U -
N -
E -

J -
U -
L -
Y -

A -
U -
G -
U -
S - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
T - This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper

S - Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
E -
P -
T -
E -
M -
B -
E -
R -

O -
C - Cinder by Marissa Meyer
T -
O -
B -
E -
R -

N -
O -
V -
E -
M -
B -
E -
R -

D - Doomsday by Chris Morphew
E -
C - Contact by Chris Morphew
E -
M -
B -
E -
R -


1 comments:

Book Dragon said...

Looks like you made a good start. Want to do it again 2017-2019?

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.