2015 Reading Assignment Challenge

Wednesday, December 3, 2014
http://www.becausereading.com/2015hw/

Reading Level 3 - 24 Books (2/month + 2 extra credit + 1 pass)

My Reading List:

1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - Finished January
2. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill - Finished January
3. Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr
4. Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
5. Catering to Nobody by Diane Mott Davidson
6. Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy
7. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
8. Fast Food Nation by Schlosser
9. Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
10. Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
11. Soulless by Gail Carriger
12. The Passage by Justin Cronin
13. Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry
14. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
15. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
16. Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry
17. Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
18. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
19. Dangerous Highlander by Donna Grant
20. Contagious by Scott Sigler
21. Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
22. Dust by Joan Francis Turner
23. Greywalker by Kat Richardson
24. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

- One Pass - used in February


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this - love your list!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.