2015 Ethereal Reading Challenge

Thursday, December 4, 2014
https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/ethereal-2015/

I am excited about this particular challenge! I have a fascination with ethereal subjects. I have been reading lots of books related to Buddhism lately which fits right in. Plus add in fantasy, paranormal, and dreams and you can count me in for this one! If you would like to participate, click on the image above. Note that this challenge runs in February!

Intuition - 5 to 10 Books:

1. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon (clairvoyance; parallel worlds; ghosts/spirits)
2. Wake by Amanda Hocking (sirens)
3. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly (merpeople)
4. From A Distant Star by Karen McQuestion (alien)
5. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey (dragons; bird people)
6. The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (Hades)
7. Undertow by Michael Buckley (merpeople)
8. Ajin 1 by Gamon Sakurai (demi-humans)
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (powers based upon blood color)
10. Alive by Scott Sigler (futuristic; other aspects as well, but don't want to give spoilers)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful post that will help people find out about me. Thank you, Cassandra! Put your URLs into the linky buttons at both websites and tell me if you'd rather subsribe or receive an e-mail, when a special event is occurring. These captchas at non-Wordpress blogs take a lot of tries to go through. You'll spare me that if you're au courant with my news. :) I hope you're settled in your new home. Thank you so much for your condolences about My Love, who it's hard to believe we haven't seen in 5 months. We'll miss our strong, bright boy cat dearly and remember him daily! https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/riedel-challenges-2015/

Anonymous said...

Okay, I got this in the linky for you. You are person #9 and I'm happy to say a couple of new faces have risen Ethereal to higher numbers than our premiering year! Stay tuned for the year end draw of my 2014 groups you were in! (Leave a comment anywhere with your point tally; or just whether you finished/surpassed your level). I look forward to knowing you better, a cat compassionate person. Carolyn.

Anonymous said...

Hi! How are you? Be sure to come on by our review pages with your finished books. I have posted a disscussion about momentous catalysts, as Ethereal's first activity! My examples are about being lifted from sorrow. A few kind souls have utilized the post to drop a note of support because I shared that July 31 is a major day around the corner.

Please don't hesitate to chime in on the root topic in any manner that you relate. Is there an uncanny story about choosing the person you married, an invaluable friend for life, the inspiration for your career, a hobby or talent you wouldn't have considered; without a book / film / person / event that sparked it? In all sincerety, Carolyn. https://cmriedel.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/where-solace-has-reached-us

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.