YA Debut Author Challenge

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2012
Hosted By: The Story Siren


It’s that time of the year again! It’s time for the FOURTH ANNUAL DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE!!

I know I say this every year, but I am extremely excited to be hosting the challenge this year and I think this will be the BEST YEAR YET! For those of you that have participated in the challenge before, there are some changes that might affect you!

I want to thank all my DAC 2012 Helpers! They have been busy working behind the scenes helping me get everything ready! I can’t thank you all enough!!

CHALLENGE OBJECTIVE:
  • To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.

RULES & GUIDELINES:
  • You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads.
  • Your blog must be written in English.
  • Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
BOOK GUIDELINES:
  • Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
  • Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
  • If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
  • If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.



My Book List:

1) Fracture by Megan Miranda - review link soon
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.