12 Dystopian/Post Apocalyptic in 12 Months

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Hosted By: Rosey's Review

Info:
*Goal is to read 12 books in a year. You can pick ANY 12 books you want and read. Starts Jan 1-Dec 31st.
*You can join at anytime.
*Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
*You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. Some people have just a Goodreads page. You can keep track on there too!
*Post this reading challenge on your blog so you can keep a list of the books you’ve read for this challenge. Please include a link back to this post so other readers can join the challenge too.
*You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them. It is not required that you review the books you read for this challenge but feel free to do so!!! If you do review books on your blog contact me because I would love to read them.



My Book List:

1) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4) The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
5) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
6) Divergent by Veronica Roth
7) Nightfall by Ellen Connor
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)



1 comments:

Rosey said...

Thanks for participating!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.