Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hosted By: Fiktshun
15 January 2012 - 14 June 2012

The Challenge

To READ (or re-read) and REVIEW (or post about) all five full-length books in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent between January 15 and June 14, 2012.

The Books

My Soul to Take
January 15-February 14, 2012

My Soul to Save
February 15-March 14, 2012

My Soul to Keep
March 15-April 14-2012

My Soul to Steal
April 15-May 14, 2012

If I Die
May 15-June 14, 2012



***

The Deets

Books must be read and reviewed between January 15th and June 14th. You can read and review them at any time during the challenge, but each book you read and review during the scheduled month will give you an extra entry into the Before I Wake giveaway at the end of the challenge.

You can read the books in any format or edition you’d like – eBook, audiobook or even in print!

Each month, on the 15th, there will be a post in which you can link up your reviews or posts for THAT MONTH ONLY. You can leave more than one link if you’ve read and reviewed more than one of the books that month.

If you choose to do a participation post, you can leave your participation post link on my SSRC page. At the end of the challenge, those who have added their links will automatically be entered into a giveaway for either a $50 Amazon or Barnes & Noble giftcard or $50 in books of their choice from Amazon or The Book Depository.

If you’ve already read and reviewed all the books in this series, do not fear. Re-reads count as long as you are re-reading them during this challenge! You don’t have to do a new review unless you want to. Just create a post talking about the re-read experience – Was it better the second time around? Did you discover something new that you missed the first time? Did you love Tod just a bit more? There’s plenty to talk about!


***


Extra Credit Reads

In addition to the five books for the challenge, there will be extra entries for each of the three Soul Screamers novellas you read. Links to reviews or posts for the extra entry reads should be left on the challenge post during the month you’ve read and posted about it.





***




My Finished Books and Reviews:

1)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.