Cedar Cove Challenge

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
(or Perpetual)

Hosted By: Book Dragon's Lair

Ms. Macomber has written a delightful series with the town setting based on her real life home town! Visit her website for a look at all the books she has written or skip right to her Cedar Cove page which has cover graphics, book descriptions and links to excerpts.

As a personal challenge, I will finish reading this series. Why don't you join me?

Must they be read in order? I don't think so but I will be. I think it will spoil some of the previous story lines. I'm pretty sure each is a stand alone book, except book 12. If I remember correctly each book has characters from the other stories but they're there just in passing. Book 12 gives us a chance to catch up with everyone....and say good-bye.

The first 9 books were re-released with new covers in 2010 so they shouldn't be too hard to find and with the author's popularity, your local library may have a copy.

What: Read all the books related to Cedar Cove, maybe not the cookbook ;)

When: now to ???? (hoping for December 31, 2012)


Titles:
16 Lighthouse Road
204 Rosewood Lane
311 Pelican Court
44 Cranberry Point
50 Harbor Street
6 Rainier Drive
74 Seaside Avenue
8 Sandpiper Way
92 Pacific Boulevard
1022 Evergreen Place
1105 Yakima Street
1225 Christmas Tree Lane - release date: Sept 27

plus two related stories:
5-B, a novella in the Hearts Divided anthology (Feb 2006)
A Cedar Cove Christmas (Oct 2008)



*I will put a finished reading date behind the books as I read through the series.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.