Game of Thrones Challenge

Sunday, December 4, 2011


January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Hosted By: The Lit Bitch

Sign Up Details:

If you want to take part all you have to do is create a sign up post in the Mr Linky area located at the bottom of this page.

  • To sign up you MUST comment after linking your info below.
  • Please add the button to your sidebar – make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish. Please make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge and link back here.
  • If you don’t have a blog or URL that’s fine you can still participate….please email me your info and I will post. My email is thelitbitch@me.com
  • Audio books are ok
  • If you have read the series before or are a few of the books that’s fine feel free to participate…..the goal is to read all the books whether it’s your first time or not ENJOY

Challenge Details:

  • Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012 (SIGN UP ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THEN!!)
  • Rules – Read all FIVE (5) books in the Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire Series) (books titles below).
  • The reading challenge may crossover into other challenges.
  • You can start anywhere in the series, if you have read 1 book or 4 already it doesn’t matter just read the series
  • You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
  • Reviews are great but not required.
  • You DO NOT have to have a blog to join in -just email me at thelitbitch@me.com and I will be sure to include you in the challenge/subscriptions– join the discussion and comments section to let us know when you’ve read a book and what you thought of it!
  • Let your voice and opinions be heard! COMMENTS/DISCUSSION ARE APPRECIATED!

Books in Series Order:

  1. A Game Of Thrones
  2. A Clash of Kings
  3. A Storm of Swords
  4. A Feast For Crows
  5. A Dance With Dragons

*I will put the reading date behind the title as I go through the series.

1 comments:

The Lit Bitch said...

So glad you are doing both Challenges (Outlander and Game of Thrones) it should be great fun :)

BTW I see we are in the Dystopian lit challenge together also. I'm excited to start reading Hunger Game for that challenge :). Good luck to you on your other challenges you have quite a list :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.