Nightwalkers Reading Challenge

Friday, December 30, 2011


Hosted By: Darlene's Book Nook
1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012


The books in the Nightwalkers series by Jacquelyn Frank are:
  1. Jacob (Book #1)
  2. Gideon (Book #2)
  3. Elijah (Book #3)
  4. Damien (Book #4)
  5. Noah (Book #5)
  6. Adam (Book #6)

RULES:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time-frame to count.
2. You can join the challenge at any time! All books read in 2012 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
5. There are three levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1: Read 1-2 books in the series.b. Level 2: Read 3-4 books in the series.c. Level 3: Read 5-6 books in the series.
6. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up but you cannot go down!
7. There will be link-ups for your reviews on a quarterly basis, which will be posted on THIS page.
8. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the year. Anyone who completes their challenge will be eligible to win the giveaway!


I am aiming for Level 3.
My Finished Books and Reviews:

1) Jacob
2) Gideon


1 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi, Cassandra! I just wanted to welcome you to the Nightwalkers Reading Challenge! I'm thrilled to have you join me and look forward to seeing your reviews! Have fun!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.