Vampire Reading Challenge

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Hosted By: Tales from the Crypt

Rules:

  • Starts January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012
  • Anyone can join
  • You don’t have to have a blog to participate.
  • Non-Bloggers feel free to share your list of books in the comment section of the monthly link up post.
  • Reviews though not required are always nice.
  • Audio, E-books, Bound and re-reads all count
  • There is no need to come up with your list of books in advance.
  • Challenge crossovers ok
  • Create a sign up post and link up in the linky below.

Levels:

Level 1 – Read 1-5 Vampire Novels
Level 2 – Read 6-10 Vampire Novels
Level 3 – Read 11-20 Vampire Novels
Level 4 – Read 21+ Vampire Novels


For now, my goal is Level 1.

My Book List:
1) Haven by Kristi Cook
2) Dark Lover by J R Ward
3) Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4)
5)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.