Immortals After Dark Reading Challenge

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hosted By: Darlene's Book Nook
1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012


The books in the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole are:
  1. The Warlord Wants Forever (Book #1)
  2. A Hunger Like No Other (Book #2)
  3. No Rest for the Wicked (Book #3)
  4. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Book #4)
  5. Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Book #5)
  6. Dark Desires After Dusk (Book #6)
  7. Kiss of a Demon King (Book #7)
  8. Deep Kiss of Winter (Book #8)
  9. Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Book #9)
  10. Demon from the Dark (Book #10)
  11. Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Book #11)
  12. Lothaire (Book #12) - expected publication January 2012
RULES:

1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven't yet started the series or are already halfway through. As the challenge host, I reserve the right to extend the challenge period!

2. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.

3. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).

4. There will be link-ups for your reviews on a quarterly basis, which will be posted on THIS page.

5. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.



My Books Finished and Reviews:

1)




1 comments:

Darlene said...

Welcome to the Immortals After Dark Reading Challenge, Cassandra! I am happy to have you join me in this one as well, and I'm looking forward to seeing your reviews. Have fun!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.