Top Ten/Teaser Tuesday (2)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is Top Ten Mean Girls In Books. This one was actually rather hard for me. It took me awhile to think of some, and I only thought of 4 of the 10.
  1. Sophie from My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent - I feel kind of bad for her at the end of the novel, but through most of it I just want to slap her.
  2. Queen Mab from The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa - Okay, so she's not exactly young, but I absolutely hate her, especially in this installment of the series.
  3. Mary from The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan - She may be the protagonist, but I can't stand that she drags her friends through hell for selfish reasons.
  4. Dolly Vargas from The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot - Snooty, nosy lady. That's all.




This is a weekly meme hosted by Liz @ Should Be Reading.

Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
We stood for a moment, listening in utter silence, and then from inside the apartment, inches from the closed door, came the unmistakable ratchet of a pump shotgun. Lula and I locked eyes for a fraction of a second and shared a simultaneous thought, OH SHIT! -pg 93










14 comments:

Evie said...

Hahah, I LOVE your teaser, the simultaneous thought kicks-ass! :)

Here's mine: TT

I'm your new follower, your blog is absolutely gorgeous! I would love for you to follow me back :)

Evie

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

I love all the trouble Steph and Lulu get themselves into - enjoy!

Beth said...

Sounds like trouble! My teaser is from the latest in the Lumby Series.

Marg said...

Ah, the early Plum books - oh so much fun!


Here's my teaser for this week.

Beth F said...

I know I'm in the minority but I never did click with the Stephenie Plum series.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great teaser! I love Stephanie Plum, although I've only read two books in the series, and not this one. I need to start at one and move forward.

Here's MY TT POST

Unknown said...

Your blog is so gorgeous! I'd love for you to make your blog button a grab button so I can use it!

Anyways enough love on to the comment. I'm starting on The Iron Fey series currently, so I'll be hating Queen Mab soon, but that mother is pretty hateable at the moment. She completely ignores her daughter for the new baby.

Great list!

Top Ten

Lisa said...

Queen Mab is a great choice. I hate how she treated Meagan and Ash. I mean come on...he's her son.

Bex said...

Hi, I'm so teased! Very intriguing. :) Great teaser!

My TT can be found here!

Kristen - Seeing Night said...

haha now thats a teaser I wonder what kind of trouble there in lol. I hear her books are always a bundle of fun. Great teaser. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great teasers this week! Happy Reading :) New follower My teasers:

Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
For the L♥ve of Reading

-- Zakiya LadyWings

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Sounds so fun! Janet Evanovich is always a good choice. If you get a chance, my teaser is here: http://readhanded.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

Lisa said...

I have not read Janet Evanovich yet, but I do have her first 2 books... now I have to pick them up!

Mine is here:

http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-april-26th.html

Lark Andrea said...

Queen Mab was a great choice!

Reading Lark's Top 10

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.