Read-a-Thon Wrap-up Post

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Well there's about 2 hours left in the Read-a-Thon, but I am off to bed. I didn't finish The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa yet. I'll finish it sometime this week. I will post reviews over the course of the week as well. Enjoy your final books!

Books read:
  1. Dead Is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez - 3/5 stars
  2. The Haunted by Jessica Verday - 5/5 stars
  3. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent - 5/5 stars
Books started:
  1. Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich (stopped after 81 pages)
  2. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (stopped after 23 pages)
  3. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (stopped to go to bed at 65 pages)
Pages read:
1125 pages

Time reading:
15.5 hours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.