Read-a-Thon Update 4 (Hour 21)

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Books read:
  1. Dead Is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez - 3/5 stars
  2. The Haunted by Jessica Verday - 5/5 stars
  3. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent - 5/5 stars
Books started:
  1. Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich (stopped after 81 pages)
  2. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (stopped after 23 pages)
Pages read:
1060 pages

Time reading:
13.5 hours

Reading now:
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

The only books holding my interest today seem to be paranormal YA novels, so I've pretty much set aside anything else.

1 comments:

Amanda Roper said...

You're doing great!!! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.