1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished The Haunted by Jessica Verday, and I haven't quite decided which to read next.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've finished 2 books and a total of 642 pages.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I wish I knew. I have so many I want to read that it's hard to pick the next one.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope. I let my boyfriend know yesterday and that was it.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
This year I am doing it much more relaxed than I did the last time. I'm only doing what I can without straining. The small interruptions only remind me to take breaks.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I can't say that anything does really.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
At this point, no.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I am actually feeling pretty good about how I'm going about it this year, but next time I might schedule in some time to go to a library or a public place to read too.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Well, it's only 7pm here and so far my 4 hours of sleep is holding up okay!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I guess my best advice is to relax and enjoy the reading. Don't worry about whether or not you are reading fast enough.