Enquiring Minds Want To Know (1)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want To Know is a weekly feature hosted by Lori @ Dollycas's Thoughts.

Week 33 Questions:

How often do you go to the hair salon or beauty parlor?
  • Never actually. I cut my hair myself with a pair of salon grade scissors and the mirror. I've done this for about 6 months now and have become rather good at it. I trim it up roughly once every month. I've even taken off roughly 4 or 5 inches this way. Before that it was only about once or twice a year at an actual salon. I have curly hair, and I rarely felt good about the cut when I left.
Have you ever had a massage?
  • I've never had a professional massage. My boyfriend has given me a few back massages, but that's about it.
Have you even been able to enjoy a full day of pampering at a spa?
  • Judging from question two, you probably know the answer to this. I've never been to a spa.


1 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

Welcome, I am so glad you are joining us!!!!
My husband cuts his own hair but I won't let him near mine :)

Sometimes boyfriend massages are the best kind!!!

Hope to see you next week!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.