Top Ten/Teaser Tuesday (1)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week they are doing a Top Ten Rewind. You get to pick one of the past top ten lists to redo or do for the first time if you missed one. I'm new so I haven't done any of them. It was hard to pick one, but I think I'm going with Top Ten Favorite Authors.
  1. Julie Garwood (I haven't read any of her contemporary romantic suspense novels, but I own and have read multiple times all of her historical romances.)
  2. Nicholas Sparks (The only book of his that I've read and not liked is The Lucky One.)
  3. Julie Kagawa
  4. Meg Cabot
  5. Janet Evanovich
  6. Scott Westerfeld
  7. Libba Bray
  8. Lisa Kleypas
  9. Charlotte Hughes
  10. Jillian Hunter



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Liz @ Should Be Reading.



Grandma straightened and turned to face us. "Well, will you look at this," she said, holding an object the size of a Tootsie Roll in her hand. "His finger came off." -pg 148

11 comments:

Once Upon a Twilight said...

I like some of your fave authors and some I dont know.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and yes you MUST read The Blackdagger Brotherhood, TRUST ME you will Thank me.

Once Upon a Twilight said...

BTW Im a new follower and I love your design and graphics, very cute.

Unknown said...

I would have to very much agree with you on Scott W. The way he writes is simple and well, just wonderfully. Another writer with simple prose is Neil Gaiman, he wrote Stardust.

Also, a great tease!

Stop by my teaser Located at For The Love of Reading, http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/

Mad Scientist

Jennifer said...

Awesome teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-lowcountry-summer.html

Bex said...

LOL. Interesting teaser! For sure.

My TT can be found here!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I love to see the authors and books that others adore. Thank you for sharing your list.

Here's my post for Top Ten Tuesday, a list of the books that most intimidate me.

And I'll be part of the Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop Giveaway tomorrow. I hope you will stop by and enter my giveaways to try to win some great prizes.

Kristen - Seeing Night said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Ive always wanted to read one of her books they sounds funny and entertaining. Nice teaser!

sinn said...

LoL, oops!! Comparing a lost appendage to a Tootsie Roll is so disturbing, but absolutely hilarious!!! This is an awesome teaser.

Oh, hey, I adore Scot Westerfeld, too!!

Btw, I'm a new follower ^_^

SunnyReads said...

I love this series soooo much!!
Great Tease!

Here's mine:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-river-wall.html

Lark Andrea said...

Great teaser! Why does Grandma have the finger? I am a new follower. :) Super cute blog!

Reading Lark's Teaser

immortalelf said...

I totally agree with you on Julie Kagawa and Libba Bray. Some of the authors I am not familiar with, but I'll do a little research on them. :)

Here is my Top Ten list for this week.

~New follower ^^

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.