Enquiring Minds Want To Know (2)

Thursday, April 21, 2011
There's going to be a couple things in this post. Thursdays seem to be all about getting to know your bloggers! I rather like that. Below is the Enquiring Minds Want To Know meme hosted by Lori @ Dollycas's Thoughts and an extra little meme found at Shelia's BookJourney. Enjoy!





Week 34 Questions:
1. What is your favorite Easter candy?
I'm going to have to agree with Lori here and say Cadbury Creme Eggs. Although, I also love the various types of malt eggs and jelly beans too.

2. Do you recycle, reuse, and reduce?
I'm sad to say I do not recycle. Not entirely sure that I necessarily reduce either. :\ I do reuse bags and things though.

3. Do you have any special traditions to celebrate Easter or Earth Day?
No for either one. I don't celebrate Easter. I'd love to buy a tree and plant it for Earth Day, but I don't have the money to buy a tree or a place to plant it.


Meme from Sheila:
Four jobs I've had in my life:
  1. Walmart (electronics/photo center/connection center/housewares)
  2. HyVee (deli)
  3. Heartland Nursery and Garden Center (a family owned, very large greenhouse open all year long)
  4. Borders (bookseller)
Four books I would read over and over:
  1. Any historical romance by Julie Garwood (I've read them all multiple times)
  2. The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
  3. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
  4. The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan
Four places I have lived:
  1. Lee's Summit, MO
  2. Columbia, MO
  3. Springfield, MO
  4. Raytown, MO
Four books I would recommend:
I've chosen some other than the four things above that I said I would read over and over. And these I would probably read over and over too! So hard to pick just four.
  1. Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray
  2. Wallflower series by Lisa Kleypas
  3. Goldengrove by Francine Prose
  4. The Mercy of Thin Air by Ronlyn Domingue
Four places I have been:
  1. California
  2. Road trip from Missouri to Key Largo, Florida (Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia)
  3. Washington D.C.
  4. Cruise through the Bahamas
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Italian
  2. Mexican
  3. some Mediterranean
  4. rotisserie chicken
Four of my favorite drinks:
  1. Diet Dr. Pepper (especially with vanilla)
  2. Diet Coke
  3. water w/ Crystal Light flavorings
  4. Orange Juice
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. the beach, any beach!
  2. Boston, MA
  3. Scotland!
  4. touring Europe in general
Four things that are very special in my life:
  1. my family of course (especially my mom) and friends
  2. my boyfriend, Bryan
  3. books!
  4. my cats, Angel and Zeke

1 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

Cadbury Eggs are sooooo good!!! Can you believe my husband has not brought any Easter candy into this house yet!! I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow and we will be bringing home candy, because the doctor is at a Shopko store. lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.