Top Ten Tuesday (6)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book (debut authors, authors who seem to have taken a hiatus, OR for those who read classics authors you wish would have written another book before they passed)


I could only think of six, so here they are:

Julie Garwood - I would really like her to write another historical romance. I loved all of her books in this genre, but I cannot seem to get into her contemporary stories.

Margaret Atwood - Where is book three to the MaddAddam Trilogy?!

Max Brooks - It's been awhile since his last book. He's had a few stories in anthologies, but I'd like to read another book that is just his.

J K Rowling - Um...she created Harry Potter. Of course I want a new book from her!

Rachel Hawthorne - I love the Dark Guardian series, and I want to read some more by her.

Edgar Allen Poe - He has such twisted stories and poems. I'd love to read more and also see how they would play out in today's society.



1 comments:

kayerj said...

I just purchased the Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood. It will be the first book I've read of hers. I like Poe too. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.