Book Beginnings on Friday (3)

Friday, January 13, 2012



Book Beginnings on Friday is a weekly meme that features the first line (or two) out of books you are currently reading.


Fracture by Megan Miranda

The first time I died, I didn't see God. No light at the end of the tunnel. No haloed angels. No dead grandparents.


The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan

This city used to be something once.


Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

I am dead, but it's not so bad. I've learned to live with it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.