Weekly Wrapup

Friday, September 26, 2014
I had a pretty good book week. I didn't get through quite as many books as I would have liked, but I did get through a few. You can read more about which books I finished and what I'm reading next on Mondays for my It's Monday, What Are You Reading? post. 

Reviews:
Lock In by John Scalzi
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

Series Spotlight:
Captive Hearts Series by Grace Burrowes

Other Posts:

Books Read:
The Laird by Grace Burrowes
Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

Weekend Reads:
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh O'Brien
One Plus One by Jojo Moyes

Come by later for my TV Wrapup post, and tomorrow for Pinterest Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.