Top Ten Tuesday

Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's theme is Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List.

1) The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater - yep, all 3 available by the end of the year!

2) Symbiont by Mira Grant - Despite giving the first book a mediocre score, it's stuck with me since I read it, and I really want to read the next one.

3) Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

4) The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost

5) Contagious by Scott Sigler

6) Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr

7) One Plus One by Jojo Moyes

8) The Shining by Stephen King

9) Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep

10) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


Also, you should check out my full End of the Year Book Bucket List post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.