Weekly Wrapup

Friday, September 19, 2014

This was my first week really getting back into the blogging gig. I've had several false starts this year, but I'm feeling good about this one! I have had a good posting week, and I revamped the look. I love it. I hope you do too! I also have several reviews set up for the next couple weeks which I'm very excited about. On a non-bookish note, I watched the season premier of Red Band Society and Mysteries of Laura. Did you see them? What did you think? I loved Red Band Society, but only felt so so about Mysteries of Laura. I'm excited to see all the premiers next week, but I'm particularly excited about Thursday's Shonda Rhimes lineup! Next week I'm planning a more formal TV post for all the premiers. Anyway, without further ado, here's this week's wrapup...

Reviews:
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks

Other Posts:

Books Read:
The Captive by Grace Burrowes
The Traitor by Grace Burrowes

Weekend Reads:
Lock In by John Scalzi
The Laird by Grace Burrowes

I hope you'll see me tomorrow for Pinterest Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.