Top Ten Tuesday

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

 Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is Ten Authors We've Only Read One Book From & Need To Read More.

1) NALINI SINGH - I read the first book in the Psy-Changeling series this year, but then I put off reading the second book. I'm not really sure why because I loved the first one. The second book is on my TBR list for the end of this year.

2) JONATHAN MABERRY - I read Rot & Ruin, and again loved it, but never read another one of his despite owning two different zombie series from him.

3) JODI PICOULT - I've read The Pact and own nearly every book she's written based off the fact that I loved that one book. 

4) MAGGIE STIEFVATER - I know I should be ashamed to have her on this list! I read Shiver a couple years ago, and I really need to get to the rest of that series, plus all her others that I own (again based off only reading the one book).

5) STEPHEN KING - Oh, the shame! I have only read Deloris Claiborne. I smuggled it out of my mom's room when I was 15 or 16. I have sense inherited quite the collection of King novels from my mom as well as several I bought myself. Now I just need to read them.

6) ORSON SCOTT CARD - I read Ender's Game a very long time ago. I would really like to read more of that series, and I own Pathfinder and need to read it.

7) CATHY KELLY - I read Past Secrets, and there are several more on my shelves I need to read.

8) LYNN VIEHL - I read If Angels Burn. I need to get to the rest of them!

9) LAURIE FARIA STOLARZ - Again, I read Deadly Little Secret, and I own the rest of that series and her Blue is For Nightmares series.

10) HOLLY BLACK - I read Tithe in high school for a book club, but never got around to ready anything else by her.

Bonus: ROBIN MCKINLEY - I've actually read 2 books by her, but I seriously need to read more! I read Rose Daughter in high school and adored it. I own and have read Sunshine so many times the book is in bad shape. Somehow though, I've never made it around to reading any of her others. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.