Readathon Wrapup

Sunday, October 19, 2014

1) Which hour was the most daunting for you? 
Probably hour 17. I was ready for bed but wanted to finish the book first. My eyes were burning.

2) Could you list a few high interest books for next year?
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion was very good and kept me entertained. 

3) Do you have any suggestions for next year?
No, not really. 

4) What do you think worked really well this year?
I thought most of it went well. It's been around for awhile, and the hosts seem to have the kinks pretty well worked out.

5) How many books did you read?
2

6) What were the names of the books?
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
Shelter Me by Catherine Mann

7) Which book did you enjoy most? 
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

8) Which book did you enjoy least? 
Shelter Me by Catherine Mann - NOTE: I still enjoyed the book. It's just that I only read 2, and the other one I enjoyed more.

9) Not a cheerleader

10) How likely are you to participate again? Role?
I will participate again, probably still as a reader.

Had fun! See you in April!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.