Dewey's Readathon Opening Meme

Saturday, October 18, 2014
Good morning! It was a bit of a rough night for me, and I'm feeling it this morning. Someone in the condo building pulled the fire alarm at 2am. The obnoxiously loud blaring gave me a headache, and it took awhile to get back to sleep after that adrenaline rush. This morning I feel a bit like I've been drugged. It's taking me some time to wake up!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Florida, U.S.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I don't really have one because I didn't really plan specific snacks.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm 26. I have a BA in history with a minor in library science. I work at a pirate cruise store, but I recently accepted a position as a library assistant which should start in the next month. I moved to Florida at the end of May from Missouri, and the beach is amazing! Go KC Royals!!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?
I didn't participate in April, but I have participated in the past. I'm considerably less organized this time. I'm winging it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.