Readathon Mid Event Survey

Saturday, October 18, 2014
Just getting home from work and ready to post my mid event survey.

1) What are you reading right now? 
Finishing Shelter Me by Catherine Mann then starting The Shining by Stephen King.

2) How many books have you read so far? 
1.75

3) What book are you most looking forward to for the second half?
The Shining

4) Have you had many interruptions? How do you deal with those?
I worked for 6 hours this evening. I was able to read some while there, but stopped when customers came in. I just marked my spot and went back to it after they left.

5) What surprises you most about the Readathon so far?
I'm not sure necessarily surprising, but I thought I would have read more by now even with working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.