Just getting home from work and ready to post my mid event survey.
1) What are you reading right now?
Finishing Shelter Me by Catherine Mann then starting The Shining by Stephen King.
2) How many books have you read so far?
3) What book are you most looking forward to for the second half?
4) Have you had many interruptions? How do you deal with those?
I worked for 6 hours this evening. I was able to read some while there, but stopped when customers came in. I just marked my spot and went back to it after they left.
5) What surprises you most about the Readathon so far?
I'm not sure necessarily surprising, but I thought I would have read more by now even with working.