Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I signed up for Dewey's Readathon!! I have participated in it in the past, including once when I did the full 24 hours, and I'm looking forward to it this weekend. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate the full 24 this year, but I'm going to try to read for most of it. I do have to work the 18th and the next day. Luckily, I can read at work during the down time (and it's okay with my boss), so I should be able to participate quite a bit up until having to sleep for the next work day. My start time is 8am. I work from 2pm to 8pm, and there's no evening cruise, which usually means a slow day customer wise. And no baseball games Saturday for me. My KC Royals are World Series bound! *Cheers* I'll post my potential book list tomorrow. See you this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.