June 2014 New Releases

Sunday, June 1, 2014
NOTE: This is by no means a complete list of book or movie releases. These are books that I am personally interested in reading and keeping track of when they are published or movies I'm interested in seeing. Book titles link to Goodreads.

3 June

BOOKS:
Shield of Winter - Nalini Singh (Psy-Changeling #13)
Hunt the Darkness - Alexandra Ivy (Guardians of Eternity #11)
Fire Rising - Donna Grant (Dark Kings #2)
Against the Wild - Kat Martin (Raines of Wild Canyon #10)
Gimme Some Sugar - Kimberly Kincaid (Pine Mountain #2)
How to School Your Scoundrel - Juliana Gray (A Princess in Hiding #3)

10 June

BOOKS:
The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin (Mara Dyer #3)
The Murder Complex - Lindsay Cummings (Murder Complex #1)

12 June

BOOKS:
Wings - Elizabeth Richards (Black City #3)

24 June

BOOKS:
Better Homes and Hauntings - Molly Harper
Until We Touch - Susan Mallery (Fool's Gold #15)
The Promise - Robyn Carr (Thunder Point #5)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.