Happy New Year! Let's talk resolutions.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
I'm really excited for the new year. I feel like this is going to be a good one! Of course, with the beginning of a new year comes resolutions.

Reading Resolutions:
* read at least 2 books a week
* comment on at least 5 blog posts a week to start with, then increase each month
* write and publish at least 3 posts a week, then increase as possible
* complete my challenges!

General Resolutions:
* take pharmacy tech exam to be certified
* be at my goal weight at the end of the year
* find a job with stable hours
* move somewhere, I have several options, and I really want to take advantage of one

Do you have any reading resolutions for the year? Any resolutions in general?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.