Absence

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
This is just to let you know that I will be coming back. Unfortunately, I can't give a specific date. After my class finished and I had time to read and write reviews, I sort of lost interest in reading. I've started about eight different books, but they just haven't kept me reading. They weren't bad books. I would have loved them under different circumstances. I just need to finish a book to kick me back into the habit. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. As soon as I actually finish one, I'll post a review. Until then, I hope to post a few memes or book related posts in the next week. I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

Jennifer A said...

There you are! :) I was just making sure you were alright.

Hhmmm. I'm not sure what I'd recommend for getting out of a rut... Do you like dystopian? What about Divergent? I've heard amazing things about Anna and the French Kiss. Have you read that one?

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I truly appreciate receiving them.

I reserve the right to remove any comments which I consider to be attacking another commenter's character or mine. I have no problem with debates and disagreements, but there is no reason to make personal attacks against another person for their views. I will also delete spam.